Run & Gun Tech Demo? Run & Gun Tech Demo?

Your game is currently very buggy at the moment. I just float upward after a while. I don't fall when I walk off an edge either. The combination of these two bugs do not allow me to progress through the game. You should also add a jump and crouch command like in the original Contra. They would really add to the gameplay value.The game needs a lot of fine tuning. The enemies do look pretty cool though. Keep working on it and I hope to see the finished version.

Gumo! El Cuate Plastilina Gumo! El Cuate Plastilina

The game has potential, but it needs a lot of fine tuning. The biggest thing is the controls. I had trouble reaching some of the platforms due to the slow movement of the character. I did manage to get up by being able to wall jump, whether this was intentional, it turned out to be a good thing. More levels will be needed as well as some shading. Seeing the pixelated texture stretches was a bit of shame, but it could be fixed if you traced it over in Flash. Also, add some sound effects as it will bring in some serious dynamics. Overall, it's a pretty good start so far. Good luck bro.

Lonely Little Sedusa Lonely Little Sedusa

This is pretty good work. In your future submissions, be sure to put in more options, such as different types of sex (anal, oral, ect) and more animations. Overall, your work has potential; just some refining is needed.

Syntax Bros Syntax Bros

Buggy

After playing the first level, it seems like it could be a lot of present. However, after I kill the first enemy in level two, no more enemies spawn. I reloaded the game and it still happened. Plus, the drop down menu doesn't equip the weapons that you select. It could be a fun game, there are just some serious bugs to fix.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Great Game

Really fun and addciting. The best I did was 9 days. You really should make a sequel to this.

Match Me Match Me

Not Too Bad

This is an alright game. Its got some decent graphics. The addition of some animations made it more enjoyable. The sound effects were alright. Music would have made it more enjoyable. Not too bad of a game at all.

Play Those Drums Play Those Drums

pretty good drum game

its ok but i prefer play the drums 4 real. nice job though.

Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

wow!

this is... the best Flash tutorial ever!

- :: Commando :: - - :: Commando :: -

could have done much better....

now that game was a perfect waste of time

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid